I'm linking up with Katie at Running4Cupcakes this week.
My work schedule next week is looming over me like a huge rain cloud. Seriously, I just pulled up the schedule and I already want to throw up and call in sick. Not exactly how I like to go into my weekend. I've got meetings galore (some of them a little high stress/very important). So a lot of my goals for next week are about trying to keep sane around all these other things happening. That means my goals might be a little crazy, but here we go.
- Find time for 2 yoga and/or Pilates classes. I've been really good lately, but next week some of my schedule changes (and will stay that way for the next 4 months). That means I can't make my Tuesday class anymore. I've been eyeing the schedule though and think I can still find some ways to fit stuff in.
- Eat healthy even though I'll be by myself for part of the week. I honestly do better when I have someone else around. However, my significant other will be out of town for four days, leaving me to figure out how to feed myself in a healthy fashion (read: not just eating potato chips).
- Meet my long-standing goal. I've been putting it off and coming up with excuses. After writing about it yesterday, I've decided to simply go for it. It might mean a shot of whiskey before I go out, but I'm going to make it happen.
- Speaking of running, I've decided to try a trail. Hopefully tomorrow I'll hit up Forest Park and do some walking/jogging to get an idea of the layout. If all goes well, I'm going to end up there at least once this next week for an actual run.
- Find some sort of relaxation time. As I mentioned, things are going to be crazy. I need some downtime to focus on not getting too stressed out over all the things I need to do.
Feel free to share your goals for next week or give me advice on mine!